Our school uniform consists of:
- Plain red polo shirt
- Plain navy tracksuit bottoms (no logos please)
- Plain navy shorts that come to just above the knee (no GAA shorts)
The school jumper can be purchased from Matt Mernagh’s in Enniscorthy.
The polo shirt, shorts and tracksuit bottoms may be purchased from any shop.
The school understands that uniforms can become dirty during the week. We do not expect you to purchase two school jumpers. A generic navy tracksuit top, such as the ones available in Dunnes Stores, can be worn when needed.
6th Class will be presented with a 6th Class hoodie at Christmas. This may be worn as their school uniform top once they have received it.
Throughout the year we dress up for different events:
- We dress up in October for Halloween
- We dress in green in March for St. Patrick’s Day
- We dress up as our favourite book character for World Book Day
- We also wear blue to celebrate World Diabetes day
- We wear purple to celebrate 65 Roses Day (cystic fibrosis)
You will be notified via Aladdin Connect of the dates for the above events.