Board of Managemet
The Board of Management has legal responsibility for the overall running of the school.
The appointment of the principal, teachers and other staff
To ensure that the school fulfills its functions as set out in the Education Act 1998
It also has overall responsibility of the school’s finances.
The board meet regularly to discuss and ensure the smooth running of the school. All board members are dedicated to the welfare of the school, staff and students and they strive for Ballindaggin National School to be the very best that it can be.
- Chairperson: V Rev. Fr James Fegan P.P.
- Secretary: Mr. Conor Mc Donald, Principal
- Community Nominee: Mrs. Joan Nolan
- Patron’s Nominee: Ms. Michelle Jordan
- Staff Nominee: Ms. Patricia Brooks, Deputy Principal
- Parents Nominee: Mrs. B O’Toole
- Parents Nominee: Mr. John Nolan, Treasurer & Maintenance Officer
- Community Nominee: Mrs. Eleanor Farrell
Agreed Reports 2018/2019
BoM agreed report – September 26th 2018